1. The library provides access to:
- resources of the e-library on the IHSM website;
- Internet and Wi Fi in the reading and computer rooms.
2. Access to the resources of e-library for the IHSM users is provided through login and password.
3. Login and password are issued upon presentation of reader’s card or a document proving the identity of the user.
4. The following is prohibited:
- volume up audio and video on computers;
- upload audio and video that do not correspond to training, educational and scientific content;
- play computer games.
5. For violation of e-library procedures and the computer room procedures, the penalty is determined by the IHSM management.